If you try to find an article in Pratt Library’s Full Text Finder and cannot find the title, try UC e-journals
1. To get to UC’s e-journals from Pratt Library's e-journals portal, click on the "UC Library" link, located in the top right hand corner.Or visit the UC electronic journal portal directly.
2. Select the "Journals" tab from the menu. Then click on the "Electronic Journals" link.
3. Login to UC using the "Affiliates" tab. Your "UC ID Number" is your CCHMC badge number.
4. In the search box, type in the title of the journal you are searching for. In this case, we are looking for journal title 'Archives of Disease in Childhood.' You can enter either the full title if the journal or the official abbreviation (Arch Dis Child). Click "Search."
5. A list of possible results appear. We can see that for our desired title, Archives of Disease in Childhood there are several possible sources. The first source, BMJ Journals, offers the widest range of content from 1926 to the present. By clicking on the hyperlinked source, you will be taken directly to the sources website, where you can find the full text of your desired article.
8. If you are asked for a login before accessing the resource- If you are a CCHMC employee use the "Affiliates Login" tab (your "UC ID number" is your CCHMC badge number). If you are a UC employee, use the "UC Login" tab. For further UC login help see UC Information Services.
If you are unable to find what you need through the Pratt Full Text Finder or UC e-journals, you can order your article through PubMed. If your article is not indexed in PubMed, use this Article Request form.