NCBI will host a free webinar, Using NCBI's MedGen in Clinical Practice, May 2 from 12-12:30.
MedGen, a portal to clinical genetics in NCBI, includes information on Mendelian disorders, pharmacological response phenotypes, clinical features or findings and complex diseases.
The webinar highlights include:
- learn how to make the clinical process more efficient by finding information in MedGen on genetic phenotypes,
- get a list of all clinical features of a disorder
- find all disorders with particular features.
- learn how to retrieve actionable information (e.g. practice guidelines for a particular condition).
- access relevant resources for patients in Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD) and Medline Plus.
For more information on the webinar:
Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6293773172879189507