PubMed (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/) has updated their look with a more responive layout that supports small-screen devices including mobile phones and tablets. While the look is different the same features that you found in the legacy version are still availble including:
- Filters to access and customize
- Create alerts and save searches
- Advanced search page
- Save publications to add to My Bibligroaphy in NCBI, email OR download citations in an RIS file to add to a reference manager
See the NLM Techincal Bulletin for all of the changes and updates.
- "A New PubMed: Highlights for Information Professionals." (37 minute video)
- The New PubMed Updated: Homepage, User Guide, My NCBI Alerts and Collections, and More
The legacy version of PubMed (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/) will continue to work until Spring 2020.