Are you considering starting a systematic review and not sure where to start? The Pratt Library now has a Systematic Review LibGuide with information to help you plan your review and to provide training and resources to help support the process.
Take a look and let us know what you think! The guide includes:
- What is a systematic review and is it the right methodology for your research topic?
- What are the steps to complete a systematic review and where to find training and standards
- Developing and documenting your replicable search methodology
- Overview of software tools available to support the review process
- Screening, appraisal, and analysis resources
- Searching to locate existing systematic reviews
Still have questions? Request a consultation with a librarian to learn more by emailing email@example.com.